Available now, the 2013 Sandvik Pantera DP1100i blast hole drill – is the ultimate solution for all your drilling needs. Fitted with a TIMs 3D GPS, this drill is equipped to give you unparalleled precision and accuracy. With an auto chassis greaser and remanned service-exchanged CAT engine C9 fitted and commissioned, this drill has been fully refurbished to deliver optimal performance. It boasts new compressor bearings, a pump drive gearbox, and a brand-new flex drive coupling. All new hydraulic hoses have been fitted from body to mast, and hydraulic travel hoses from the rock drill up over the hose roller and down the feed rail. With rebuilt final drives, this Sandvik blast hole drill is the perfect investment for your business.
The Pantera™ DP1100i is a hydraulic, diesel-powered, self-propelled top-hammer drill rig, and it is the ideal choice for production or pre-split drilling in large quarries or open pit mines and construction sites. This intelligent, crawler-mounted rig produces a range of drilling information, including the condition of the drill and the work performed. It drills holes with a diameter of 89 to 140 millimeters (3 ½ to 5 ½ inches).
Completed Works at Midlife.
- Remanned Service Exchanged CAT Engine C9 Fitted and commissioned.
- Refurbished – Compressor bearings, Pump Drive Gear Box & brand new flex drive coupling.
- New Auto chassis greaser Motor.
- All New Hydraulic hoses fitted from body to mast.
- All New Hydraulic travel hoses from the rock drill up over the hose roller and down the feed rail.
- Rebuild Final Drives
The current engine hours are 14368.
Mid-life work and Engine was replaced at 12632 hrs.
Serial No. 112T14018-1