The Sandvik D40KS drill has been fully rebuilt and has only done 633 hours since it underwent an intensive strip down and rebuild.
Plenty of money spent throughout the rebuilding and everything on the original track base has been replaced with new equipment.
The seller has the crack testing reports on both the undercarriage and mast sections of this drill.
If you are looking for a well-priced drill that can go straight out to work, this one is well worth a look.
Inspections and overseas transport are available.
The serial number for this drill is #:733669
- Mast Assembly 14.2 Metres
- 152mm to 203mm (6” to 8”) Diameter Holes
- Drill Pipe Length 9.1m (30′), Stroke 8.5 m (28’)
- Down Pressure (Actual) 180 kN (40 000 lbs)
- Feed Rate 0-22 m/min (0-72 fpm)
- Holdback Pressure 11 818 kg (26 000 lbs)
- Retract Rate 0-39.6 m/min (0-130 FPM)
- Hydraulic Rotary Drive, Dual Speed 0-132 / 0-160 Rpm
- Dust Suppression / Water Injection System
- Sandvik Track One Undercarriage, 750mm Track Shoes
- CAT 3406 Engine, 335hp
- FOPS Certified Pressurised Cabin w/ Thermal insulation, Hydraulic Driven A/C
- HYPER1 – VDC (Visual Depth Counter) latest in-depth monitoring, accurate ± 2mm
- Fast Fuel & Lube, Auto-Lube, E-Stops
- Complete NDT Reports, See Attached Specifications & Additional Information.
Drilling equipment details and photos displayed on Rig Sales Australia website are supplied by the owner of the equipment (the Seller).
All equipment listed is “as is, where is” unless otherwise stated. If you are unsure what this term means, you are responsible for researching its Australian legal meaning for clarity.
Rig Sales Australia and the Seller encourage and expect that the Buyer will engage in thorough physical examination pre-purchase.
No written or verbal communication can be relied definitively upon by the Buyer to fully represent the equipment. The Buyer agrees they will not hold Rig Sales Australia, its parent company or the Seller liable if they purchase any equipment based solely on the buyer's perceived or desired interpretation of the equipment description.
Inspection reports before the purchase of used drilling rigs or equipment are the responsibility of the Buyer or their assigned agent.
If the Buyer fails to inspect or have an inspection completed on their behalf before purchasing, the Buyer is accepting that there can be no legal recourse regarding the condition or functions of the equipment.
Rig Sales Australia works diligently towards a fair and positive outcome for both seller and buyer. To maintain a fair and transparent process for all parties, Rig Sales Australia has applied a stringent and secure listing and sales procedure in place. No party is exempt from fulfilling their obligations regarding Rig Sales Australia policies.
This disclaimer forms part of the Terms and Conditions of using this website or the services of Rig Sales Australia.
See Full Terms & Conditions