This Ideco drill is a complete package of equipment.
Located in Western Australia it can be inspected at any time.
Please click on this link for the full package description – Ideco H-44 For Sale
RIG TYPE: SBS IDECO H-44 CD Single Drum, 6-Axle drive-in
• 8530′ Feet / 2600 mtrs with 5″ Drill Pipe
• IDECO SBS: H-44 CD, Single Drum
• Drum Dimensions: Diameter 18″ / 0.46m. Length 35.5″/0.9 m.
• Auxiliary Brake: Parkersburg V-80
• Nominal Input Power: 600 – 950 HP
• Drilling Line Diameter: 1-1/8″
• Type: KM 111-268 AGH
• Free Height:111ft
• Max. Hook Load: 268,000 lbs
• Serial Number:460 (installed in February 1981)
• Hydraulic Catworks: Make-up / Brake-down (Certified by Derrick Services Limited, August 2009)
• Racking Capacity: 8530’/2,600 mtr, 5″ DP W/10 stds 6-1/2″ DCs
• Drill Depth / Capacity: 8530’/2600 mtr, 5″ DP
• Wind Load Capacity: 100 Km/hr
• API Spec:4F Quick Life telescoping mast type
• Integral Ladder c/w safety climbing devices to Monkey Board and Crown
• Mast Raising Cylinder assembly
• One (1) set of stairs from Drilling module to ground level
• One (1) set of stairs from Drillers Platform to Drilling Module c/w handrails
• New Bridal Line Installed August 20, 2010
• New Drill Line including 350m spare on spool installed August 20, 2010
* Derrick inspected and passed by Derrick Services Limited, Great Yarmouth, August 2009.
* Re-inspected and passed by Practical Engineering, Brisbane, September 2012.
Drilling equipment details and photos displayed on Rig Sales Australia website are supplied by the owner of the equipment (the Seller).
All equipment listed is “as is, where is” unless otherwise stated. If you are unsure what this term means, you are responsible for researching its Australian legal meaning for clarity.
Rig Sales Australia and the Seller encourage and expect that the Buyer will engage in thorough physical examination pre-purchase.
No written or verbal communication can be relied definitively upon by the Buyer to fully represent the equipment. The Buyer agrees they will not hold Rig Sales Australia, its parent company or the Seller liable if they purchase any equipment based solely on the buyer's perceived or desired interpretation of the equipment description.
Inspection reports before the purchase of used drilling rigs or equipment are the responsibility of the Buyer or their assigned agent.
If the Buyer fails to inspect or have an inspection completed on their behalf before purchasing, the Buyer is accepting that there can be no legal recourse regarding the condition or functions of the equipment.
Rig Sales Australia works diligently towards a fair and positive outcome for both seller and buyer. To maintain a fair and transparent process for all parties, Rig Sales Australia has applied a stringent and secure listing and sales procedure in place. No party is exempt from fulfilling their obligations regarding Rig Sales Australia policies.
This disclaimer forms part of the Terms and Conditions of using this website or the services of Rig Sales Australia.
See Full Terms & Conditions