Rig Sales Australia is manufacturing a cyclone sample splitter system suitable for the Epiroc T35-T40-T45 series drills.
The idea behind the sample splitters is to make your sampling requirements faster and more efficient.
Instead of manually running samples through a riffle splitter away from the drill, the sample splitter does this same work automatically at the flick of a switch inside the cabin of your drilling rig.
Sample Splitter Benefits
• Australian-built, heavy-duty design allows for years of maintenance-free operation.
• Gravity feed through a standard cyclone and through the sample splitter for sampling.
• Full access to the riffles via the heavy-duty door makes cleaning and maintaining the riffles easy.
• Fitted with a sample bag hook at the base of the splitter for hanging sample bags.
• The sample splitter is designed to be removed or installed on your standard cyclone quickly and easily
• The sample splitter is fitted with two ports at the base of the system. One is for the sample recovery, and the other is for the waste sample.
Sample Splitter Specifications
The standard sample splitter is fitted with three tiers for even and accurate geological and grade control results. The sampling of raw material through the cyclone and down through the splitter results in a 12.5% uncontaminated representative sample and 87.5% is sent through the waste discharge port.
Drilling equipment details and photos displayed on Rig Sales Australia website are supplied by the owner of the equipment (the Seller).
All equipment listed is “as is, where is” unless otherwise stated. If you are unsure what this term means, you are responsible for researching its Australian legal meaning for clarity.
Rig Sales Australia and the Seller encourage and expect that the Buyer will engage in thorough physical examination pre-purchase.
No written or verbal communication can be relied definitively upon by the Buyer to fully represent the equipment. The Buyer agrees they will not hold Rig Sales Australia, its parent company or the Seller liable if they purchase any equipment based solely on the buyer's perceived or desired interpretation of the equipment description.
Inspection reports before the purchase of used drilling rigs or equipment are the responsibility of the Buyer or their assigned agent.
If the Buyer fails to inspect or have an inspection completed on their behalf before purchasing, the Buyer is accepting that there can be no legal recourse regarding the condition or functions of the equipment.
Rig Sales Australia works diligently towards a fair and positive outcome for both seller and buyer. To maintain a fair and transparent process for all parties, Rig Sales Australia has applied a stringent and secure listing and sales procedure in place. No party is exempt from fulfilling their obligations regarding Rig Sales Australia policies.
This disclaimer forms part of the Terms and Conditions of using this website or the services of Rig Sales Australia.
See Full Terms & Conditions